General Information and Policies
It is your responsibility to be familiar with these policies. Unless otherwise specified, this policy applies to all classes offered through Occupational Training Services (OTS). We reserve the right to change policies and procedures without notification.
OTS is located at 6160 Mission Gorge Rd., Suite 204, San Diego, CA 92120. Our classrooms are furnished with student desktop computers with all applicable software, multimedia and audiovisual equipment, whiteboard, pens, highlighters and other support materials.
OTS is non-accredited
Occupational Training Services (OTS) is a non-accredited organization that provide skills training on a wide variety of subjects. None of our classes are equivalent to college credits or approved by ANY Institution, nor do we provide job placement. Our classes are open to anyone and we do not limit students based on age, race, occupation, or gender.
Choosing a Class
When choosing a class, please first review the course outlines for the level in which you are interested. The course outline will provide you with an idea of which skills are included in each level. It is important that you fulfill the prerequisites for each course as outlined. If you are uncertain which course is right for you, contact an OTS Training representative for guidance.
Registering for a Class
Advance registration is required. As class size is limited, it is recommended that you register at least 10 days in advance for each course. Registration may be completed by mail, online, in person, or over the telephone. We accept the following methods of payments: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Personal Checks (personal checks need to be cleared by the bank at least five business days before starting the class).
Cancellation, No-Show, & Refund Policies
We require advanced notice whenever you have to make a change to your class registration. If you are unable to attend a class for which you have registered please contact us immediately.
Cancellations received at least seven (7) business days prior to the date of the course will result in full credit being applied to a new course or 100% refund.
Classes cancelled with less than seven (7) business days’ notice will result in a $50 cancellation fee.
Not showing up for a class without prior notification will result in a 100% fee charge for the course or you might be eligible to attend the same class at a later date at no additional charge using our Make-Up Scheduling Policy.
Make-Up Scheduling Policy
- Students who do not show up for the class that was paid for are permitted one (1) Make-Up opportunity to attend a class at no additional charge.
- You must speak with an OTS Representative to schedule your make-up class by calling 619-876-4224 ext. 210
- You must sign up for make-up classes at least 10 days in advance and will be subjected to room availability.
- Please let us know if you cannot attend your Make-Up class and we can reschedule you. If you sign up for a Make-Up class and are absent without notice, you forfeit the opportunity to make-up the initially missed class.
- We cannot guarantee Make-Up classes, though we do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- No-shows or cancellations on a Make-Up class will cancel their one make-up opportunity.
- Make-Up classes are not entitled to a refund.
OTS reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. If OTS Training cancels a course and the student is unable to reschedule for an alternate course, a full refund will be applied. Make-Up classes ARE NOT entitled to a refund.
If you have questions about OTS’s class policies, our schedule of classes or wish to register for training please contact us.