QuickBooks Level 2
Course length: 1 day (3 hours)
Overview: In this class, students learn the skills needed to process payments, set-up inventory, manage inventory products, enter and pay bills, and creating billing statements. This class also covers the detailed processes of setting up and managing bank accounts, managing multiple users, and changing company preferences.
Prerequisites: QuickBooks Level 1 or equivalent knowledge.
Software: Intuit QuickBooks Premier 2015.
Note: Each participant will receive a USB flash drive to take their exercise files with them.
Class Fee: $219 (one class) / $349 (two classes) / $549 (three classes)
Printable Class Outline: QuickBooks Level 2 PDF
- Setting Up QuickBooks in Multi-User Mode
- Working with the Employees List
- Entering Products into Inventory
- Ordering Products
- Receiving Inventory
- Paying for Inventory
- Manually Adjusting Inventory
- Changing the Invoice Format
- Creating a Service Invoice
- Entering Statement Charges
- Creating Billing Statements
- Writing a QuickBooks Check
- Using Bank Account Registers
- Entering a Handwritten Check
- Transferring Funds Between Accounts
- Reconciling Checking Accounts